Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Things may be quiet around Girl Meets Bow for a few days because I am on my way to Scottsdale, Arizona for Junior League's Winter Leadership Conference! 

I was recently (Tuesday in fact) officially announced as my League's President-Elect-Elect (I will become President-Elect in May)- and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! Winter Leadership Conference is my first chance to start learning all the skills I need to help our league grow into it's exciting next chapter! 

What a huge blessing this weekend, and the next two years, are going to be. This journey has been covered in prayer and I know every step is going to be walked in faith- what sweet assurance this is!

I can't wait to share everything I learn with you when I return (and the outfits I wear)!! 



For now I am off to AZ! Have a great weekend friends! #jlwl14


4 comments

  1. I know you will soak in so much valuable information at this conference. Can't wait to hear all about it! TYJ.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a phenomenal weekend! Can't wait to share all I learned!

      Delete
  2. Have a great time! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)