Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Keep it Simple

Like most women, I have a tendency to over-complicate things. I often overanalyze and over think the simplest things- when in reality I should just follow my gut. This over-thinking often extends to my getting-dressed routine in the morning. I try so hard to make the "perfect" outfit everyday, and often miss the simple (and truly perfect) answer hanging right in front of me!

Well when this outfit came to mind it was like a lightbulb came on! I didn't have to over-think this look, it just came natural, and it's one of my favorite looks to date! Simple, classic, timeless- ohhhh, I just adore it!

Don't forget friends, that although life gets complicated, sometimes it's best to just K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Silly) and keep on going!








Gotta run... I have some geese to catch!


Sweater: Old Navy (on sale here) // Skirt: Loft (old, check ebay) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boots (here) // Pearl Cluster Necklace: Forever 21 (here) // Ring: HSN (old, similar here and here)

Click Here
PS- Once again I am linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-for Thursday. Check out the blogs of these lovely ladies and all the fun friends we are making!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Ok. That's just too cute. It goes together like it came in a pre-arranged set! TYJ......

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)