Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Feeling Nauti(cal)

I have long become known in my group of girlfriends as a "Nauti Girl". Now before you think any crazy thoughts... it's because I love all things nautical! :) Seahorses, lobsters, crabs, and of course the classic anchor make my heart go all aflutter!

As soon as this anchor sweater went live on J.Crew Factory I knew I would have to add it to my ever-growing collection of nautical motif clothing! Since I bought the sweater this fall, I wanted to find a way to wear it in the colder weather. Pairing it with a skirt, tights, and boots keeps it preppy but still keeps me warm in the Florida chill.

PS- If you can't tell... I am a bookworm at heart! I start off every morning with a big mug of coffee, my bible study, and then a great book. Shooting by this fabulous bookshelf was one of my favorite locations to date!








Sweater: J. Crew Factory (sold out, similar here) // Skirt: Loft (similar on sale here) // Tights: Wal-Mart (they have the best tights ever!) // Boots : Sam Edelman (here) // Necklace: Moon and Lola (here - I'm wearing the XL) // Watch: HSN (here) // Drusy Ring: HSN (similar here)

PS- Today I am linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-for Thursday! Check them out and join in on the fun :)

post signature

7 comments

  1. haha that name can definitely get read into wrong ;) and you look adorable here! the sweater is really cute but I especially love your boots!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! These boots are my absolute favorite I have ever owned- so comfortable!

      Delete
  2. Gentry? That's a cute name. Thanks for linking to Three-fer so I could see you and your fun style approach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and ...i'm following you on Pinterest and IG. yay!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for reading and following along- I'm so happy to be making new blogging friends! :)

      Delete
  3. I never knew you were known as "nauti" girl. How funny. A fitting name for someone who is all things nautical. And I thought Gentry was the perfect name for you! TYJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tehehe... your pick of Gentry was perfect! xo

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)