Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Event Recap: Inaugural Mayoral Ball

Last Friday our Junior League threw the Inaugural Mayoral Ball, "Home -- There's No Place Like St Petersburg" for our city's new mayor, Rick Kriseman.  This was such a fun-filled evening spent celebrating the beautiful city in which we call 'home'! We went with a Wizard of Oz theme for the evening, and all our favorite characters made appearances- no one wanted to miss this party!

As always, I am proud and honored to be a part of such an amazing organization and to have blossoming friendships with such wonderful women. In the two years since I have moved here the Junior League has definitely made me feel that I have found my home.

I hope you enjoy some of my personal pictures from the evening- it was fun to capture these moments!

The Cowardly Lion and Tin Man loved having a photo opp!


I break hearts everywhere I go!
One of the most amazing ladies I know- and a fabulous co-chair! Purple was the color of the evening :)
The other half of the co-chair team, and one inspiring woman!
We danced the night away in "Club Oz"
My sweet friend Amy! Always have fun when were together!
My college homegirl, Alex! Love that we ended up in the same city!
All the great characters from the evening!

{Side-note: this event is non-political and non-partisan, instead it's focus is charitable. All monies raised benefit the Junior League of St Petersburg and St Pete's Promise- both non-profit organizations.}

post signature

4 comments

  1. oh what a fun event, everyone looked incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was such a fun night!

      Delete
  2. The deep purple dress is beautiful Gentry! TYJ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! (and thanks to Asha for picking it out)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)