Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Collegiate Style

Although it has been a few years since I graduated from my beloved University of Florida (GO GATORS) I continue to have a soft spot for preppy, collegiate style. When I was in college the dress code was more often than not VS Pink Sweatpants and a Gators t-shirt, but oh what I wouldn't give to go back now and attend classes with a popped collar and argyle vest!

Somedays I still like to pretend I am 21 and trotting off to class (rather than almost 26 and trotting off to the office)! To me this outfit is the quintessential "collegiate chic" and it is sure fun to wear it and reminisce about the good 'ol days.









Anchor Button Up: Old Navy (here) // Excursion Vest: Old Navy (in stores only) // Jeans: Loft (here) // Flats: Audrey Brooke via DSW (here) // Watch: Sassy Steals (sold out) // Necklace: High Cotton Living (in store only, check em out here) // Backpack: Vera Bradley (loving this one)

PS- Are you following along with Girl Meets Bow on Instagram?? See my "behind the scenes" life and get fun sneak peeks! Find me @GirlMeetsBow today! {link in sidebar too}

post signature

1 comment

  1. If you went back to UF now, you would be one of the most well-dressed students on campus! I am sure you would find a TN orange and blue dress to wear to GATOR games! TYJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)