Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Bookworm

I know that Kindles, Nooks, and iPads are all the rage these days for reading, but I am an "old-fashioned" girl when it comes to books- I love 'em bound and in my hand! There is just something about opening a musty book from the library, diving into an enrolling story, and spending your Saturday morning curled up reading cover-to-cover that makes me so very happy!

I spent many an afternoon growing up weaving my way through the shelves of my local library, reading back covers and picking the stories I was going to take home with me. I just love being there! Taking these pictures was like a throwback to my youth and it was so much fun. I think you can tell from my smile that Gentry + Shelves of Books = a happy girl!










Chambray Shirt: Gap (similar here) // Skirt: Loft // Flats: Elliott Lucca (similar here and here) // Anchor Ring: Kate Spade (similar here) // Watch: Kessaris (similar here) // Anchor Bracelet: High Cotton Living (sold in store but check out their jewelry here and similar here)

post signature

4 comments

  1. I remember taking you to the library and you'd walk out with a stack of 8-10 books, which you would read in a week!! TYJ..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite pictures. They are really who you are at heart.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)