Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Favorite: Pink + Navy

I know I'm not the only girl out there who has those days when I don't know what to wear. For someone who is constantly thinking about clothes, there are still times when I can't put two pieces together! So what do you do when your closet it stumping you? For me, I go to my favorites- whether it is a favorite piece, or in today's case, a favorite color combination!

I love, love, love, pink and navy together. There is something about the two colors that is so nautical, preppy, and classic (three looks I love). Whenever I am standing in front of my closet and struggling with outfit ideas I go to this color-combination and without a doubt I am always able to pull out a fun look!

What do you do when you are asking the eternal questions... What should I wear?








Barn Vest: Old Navy (in stores only, some colors online here) // Polka Dot Waffle Knit Top: Old Navy (here) // "Florida" Necklace: Sophie and Trey (in stores only, similar here) // Skirt: Banana Republic (old, similar here - on HUGE sale!) // Boots: Sam Edelman (here- on sale!)

PS- Today I'm linking up with Life's a Party, Dress Like It for Stylish Tuesday! Check out all the great looks from fellow bloggers! Thanks for hosting!

post signature

3 comments

  1. You are tooo cute!! Love the combo of pink and navy, and especially those polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest! I look forward to reading your blog each morning- I'm always inspired by your adorable style! :)

      Delete
  2. Love how the Florida necklace you bought at Sophie and Trey looks with the navy barn vest and cute polka dot top! TYJ...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)