Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

2014: I'm Coming for 'Ya!

Looking back on 2013, I am amazed at all that I have been through, accomplished, loved, lost, and recovered- who knew that 12 little months could change everything?

you are lucky.

2013 was a life changing year, but when I review it all in retrospect I can see how clearly the Lord is shaping me and shaping my future. He has put the most incredible love and support in my life, with friends and family who would do anything for me (and have) and He has worked in my heart every day this year to soften it, mold it, and turn it solely towards Him.

I am facing 2014 with a renewed sense of passion and purpose to live a life of LOVE- because that is what it's all about!


Psalm 27:13-14

I am not the biggest fan of New Year's Resolutions, because as much as I love to plan, life just changes so darn much in a year! What I do believe in, however, is the everlasting goodness of our Father, the love of our families, and the sweet spirit of our friends. I want to remember every day this year that the Lord is faithful, He is good, and His timing trumps mine- every time!

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TRUTH

Friends, I pray that your 2014 is filled with faith, love, and laughter; I can't wait to share my journey with you along the way!

post signature

2 comments

  1. A lot DID happen in 2013! We were glad to be by you each step of the way. TYJ

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)